Friday, February 4, 2011

And the winner goes to...

     I've always been a sick child. Ever since I was little kid, I had always been prone to illnesses and ailments. Elementary school was the time of the Strept Throat. I don't think I went one year without catching it at least three times. Man, that would have been crazy if I got it only once or twice!
110_cartoon_needle.gif     I was so happy when I had to get my tonsils removed! I thought that I would finally be cured of the being "the sick girl". Yeah, I don't have that kind of lucky obviously. From then on migraines were my new disease, and there's nothing better than a light and noise sensitive nauseas girl!
     So for no rhyme or reason, except that the world hates me, I got migraines.. Frequently. In between all these loving headaches, I had mono twice, pneumonia, and strange viruses. Seriously doctors suck! If there was an award for girl with the most random viruses, I think I would win.


No comments:

Post a Comment