Friday, February 4, 2011

14 days and more awards..

    I should be on mystery diagnosis. Of course, I would end up the one case to be left unsolved. Last Monday, I became ill-AGAIN.. Symptoms? Dizziness, tiredness, headaches, fever, slightly swollen lymph nodes in my throat, and a sore throat. I got tested for strept throat, mono, and an entire CBC. For those who don't practically live at the doctor's office, it is an entire blood count to check to make sure all the different levels are where they are supposed to be. Like white blood cells and iron counts. Anyways, according to their stupid tests, I was fine. I just had a "virus". These mystery viruses to stay the heack away from me.
     So in bed I stayed for six long, boring days. Being behind in school is ridiculous, and it sucks. Especially when you still don't feel good and going to school makes it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment